Saturday, December 11, 2004

Taj Tomorrow and Beyond

I'm off to Agra all day tomorrow to see the most beautiful building in the world. Check back soon to hear about it. In other news, I love you all and miss you desperately. Some more than others. ;) I'm counting down the days. For those not in the know, I'm going to Paris for a week on the 17th to see this hot art history student I met on the internet. She sure looked pretty in her photo, so we'll see what happens. :) On December 23rd, I'm back on an Air France flight to Boston, then a car ride home with the family. I cannot tell possibly explain to you in words how much I miss them and how much I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with them. And you all, my extended family and friends, I miss you guys, too. I've learned here is that life really is too short and there isn't enough love in the world, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to say that you all make my life worth it and I don't know what I'd do without you, even the people that drive me crazy. I love you all and am doing my best to be deserving of your love and support. I know it's still a bit early, but have a Merry Christmas season. You deserve it. Trust me.

1 Comments:

At 12/11/2004 11:59:00 PM, Blogger Amy McGuirk said...

Love the last few posts!! They are all AWESOME!!! Love the pics too! Can't wait until you come home!! AHHH!!!!
Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home